What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Director of Strategy who will lead the development and delivery of strategically led marketing solutions, contributing to and impacting the effectiveness of the holistic agency offering. As a trusted advisor, you apply a deep understanding of the client's industry, business and products in combination with proven strategic methodologies to help your clients’ brands and businesses win in the marketplace.
You will support and lead client engagements and service a roster of internationally-based clients, along with a growing list of emerging new business relationships. In addition to contributing to organic account development, you will play a key role in supporting the agency’s new business development efforts, effectively communicating rationale to support strategic marketing investments as part of an integrated and highly effective business approach.
- Develop and maintain mid to senior-level relationships with clients and key agency players, establishing trusted advisor relationships.
- Provide thought leadership, insights and perspectives that support client initiatives and align services and solutions with client needs.
- Stay closely connected to internal project teams, monitoring progress of ongoing client projects, as needed, and helping to address and resolve any issues or problems that may arise.
- Develop design strategy deliverables that meet client needs, utilizing project experience, current market trends, competitor intelligence and innovative thinking.
- You will quarterback a multi-disciplinary approach to assess interdependency risk and ensure alignment well in advance of the production process.
- Proactively seek to grow the business by uncovering and assessing client challenges and translating into opportunities to deliver solutions.
- Participate in and lead the development and delivery of innovative proposals to develop account growth and new business opportunities.
- Previous proven performance marketing strategy experience within an agency environment.
- Strong understanding of effective performance marketing strategy practices, trends, techniques, and processes across various platforms.
- Strong background developing strategic solutions.
- Ability to translate clients’ broad business strategy and challenges into strategic opportunities.
- Excellent analytical skills with the knowledge and ability to apply effective research and insight-generating methodologies to client projects.
- Strong financial acumen and knowledge of business models, objectives, financial metrics, etc. used in decision- making; ability to build sound business cases to support innovative initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to profitably grow business revenue with new and existing clients.
- Excellent organization and project management skills, able to manage workloads and priorities across projects to meet deadlines.
Digital Marketing Account Manager (Customer Success Team)
What we’re looking for
Are you a digital marketing project manager extraordinaire looking to level up, drive strategy, and join a team of the sharpest tacks in the box?
You have a passion for cultivating agency-client relationships and crushing your clients’ KPIs. You are a goal-setter and a go-getter. When others see a barrier to success, you can lift up and see the opportunity – and then you can help others see it too. You are curious by nature and have a knack for asking the questions others won’t or don’t.
Digital marketing is your thing. You can get into the weeds if you need to, but you really shine in connecting the dots and aligning digital marketing strategies against business goals. You love to turn cluttered spreadsheets of data into compelling and concise presentations that tell a story. And you have a hunger to keep learning, testing, and pushing your clients and team to try new tactics and strategies. Big, audacious goals? Consider them crushed.
- Act as primary point of contact and communications lead for your clients.
- Build and maintain strong rapport and relationships with clients – you’ve got their back!
- Set and manage expectations with clients and ensure service and performance meet those expectations.
- Direct client strategy and deliverables for your clients internally, collaborating and communicating closely with subject matter experts, to ensure they always align with stated goals and milestones.
- Represent your client’s interests internally with a clear understanding of their business objectives.
- Understand the performance of MARKETN™ digital marketing efforts and articulate value to the client in line with their goals.
- Ensure deliverables are of high value that they are delivered on time and on message.
- Collaborate with business development team to identify opportunities for growth in client relationships.
Bonus points if you have
- Practitioner experience in managing PPC, SEO and/or Paid Social strategies.
- Experience with B2B marketing.
- Experience with marketing operations.
- Experience with Marketo.
Senior Account Executive
What we’re looking for
Are you self-motivated, a deal-maker and have a relentless desire to win? Then you are what MARKETN™ is looking for. Being a privately held company competing in a space against the big marketing database, we empower our team to make their own decisions for growing the business and we are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success. The Senior Account Executive is an Enterprise Sales role whose primary responsibility is to leverage MARKETN™ leading contextual marketing solution to create, build and extend lasting relationships with our enterprise customers. You will be expected to disrupt customers’ thinking and build consensus for MARKETN™ into secure deals.
- Use digital marketing insight and commercial teaching techniques to educate customers about their industry.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for MARKETN™ within their organization.
- Collaborate with MARKETN™ Business Development and Marketing teams to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
- Develop and implement strategic territory plan to ensure the company exceeds its revenue objectives.
- Strategic Thinking- Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible pain points and implicit needs.
- Communication- Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with confidence; effectively delivers “memorable” presentations leveraging storytelling skills.
- Networking- Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with internal team for deal success.
- Ownership- relentless drive to achieve results.
Web Application QA Tester
What we’re looking for
We are seeking Web Applications QA Tester to join our fast growing company and serve as a Customer Representative in analyzing and interpreting tests for web sites, CMS, web application products, systems, components or modifications. You will be responsible for identifying functional problems and suggesting resolutions. The ideal candidate will have recent experience in testing through a full development agile life-cycle including designing, developing and implementing test plans and procedures.
- Verify and validate software products in accordance with Customer requirements and used needs.
- Track testing metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts for caught versus released defects.
- Develop and execute test scripts/cases based on business and/or functional requirements.
- Identify defects/bug issues.
- Perform final testing of releases and may perform other technical and documentation tasks.
- Interact daily with Supervisors and/or functional peer groups. Interaction normally involves exchange or presentation of factual information.
- Utilize experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Organized, detail oriented and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Resourcefulness and a solution-focused attitude are a must.
- Familiar with broadcast media terminology and best practices.
- Experience in automated testing.
- Experience with version control systems like GIT and/or TFS, Database Development, Adobe Photoshop and Technical Writing.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing working closely in a collaborative role with other team members, clients and partners in a clear and professional manner.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to work with a team to help enhance our salesforce system. You will be working with a team to help maximize efficiency within our SFDC system.
In this role, you will be responsible for building customized solutions within the system that will help scale up business operations. Looking for someone who is excited about working with the Salesforce system. Also you need to be able to integrate our company applications into our SFDC system.
- Help enhance our team's efficiency and positive culture
- Work on a team to improve day-to-day operations within Salesforce
- Design and implement solutions to assure accurate data
- Promote best practices in Salesforce
- Ability to assist team with any Salesforce technical skills
- Ability to architect and build solutions that will work for Salesforce.com as well as other associated systems using Apex, Visual force and Lightning
- Provide lead when helping scale our systems
- Quickly and effectively adjusting your expertise to our systems
- 3+ year preferred Salesforce Development
- Ability to test third party integrations with Salesforce that help transfer our data safely between systems
- Data analysis tools such as SQQL (within Salesforce)
Marketing Automation Manager
What we’re looking for
MARKETN™ is seeking a Marketing Automation Manager to build, develop and optimize campaigns across the entire customer journey. In this role, you will own and execute email marketing campaigns, testing, KPIs and best practices. You will partner closely with Brunswick’s Analytics, Creative and Brand Marketing teams to ensure marketing objectives and business results are aligned.
- Develop strategy for end-to-end execution of automated campaign workflows
- Create, test, deploy and track email campaigns, landing pages and lead-generation forms
- Partner with marketing stakeholders to provide critical marketing metrics, custom reports and actionable insights to enable data-driven decisions
- A/B test and communicate insights to drive content best practices
- Apply email best practices to determine new opportunities that will improve the customer experience and continue to drive business
- Maintain lead scoring process for efficient lead management
- evelop lead management strategy and CRM integrations to track quote-to-cash ROI
- 3+ years of experience in marketing automation
- Have built automated campaigns from start to finish
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot a plus
- Experience integrating Marketing Automation technology with Sales CRM platforms
- Lead scoring and lead management experience
- Experience with analytics and A/B testing
- HTML/CSS capabilities a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills